Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Inspiration

Hey Guys,

      So I was just trying to come up with ideas for a project, but all I could do was draw a blank line. Sometimes it's hard to find inspiration from drawing to music to the world. I bet we've all had those days where we just draw a blank line on inspiration when we don't want to. Well don't be afraid to talk about it, I talked to an AMAZING teacher about it and she helped me. I found and idea for the project, also because Christmas was around the corner. We all have our talents for inspiration like mine is music, and sports. Yours could be art, nature, technology, and whatever is out there in the world. Think about your talents and special things in your heart. I was drawing a complete blank when I had to draw a landscape, sometimes we just need time to think. Finally, I thought of Blue Lake in Ouray,Colorado the sight is beautiful. So that's what I am drawing for a landscape Blue Lake. We all want to be inspired at the moment we need it but patience needs to kick in. Just think about the good things about you, Maybe your a true artist out of ideas, just think about other peoples art then take SOME of there ideas and making something new out of it. Maybe you are in a group for church and you want to spread awareness. Ask other people, surely other people will also have creative ideas of there own. Inspiration needs at least a little creativity so look inside your heart[Not literally, spiritually] find what makes you so special and embrace it. Well that's all I got to say for now.

Thanks,
Mizz Twisted

No comments:

Post a Comment