Thursday, December 4, 2014

Chicago and Wisconsin Dells

Hey Guys,

     Over the summer I went to Chicago and Wisconsin in Illinois.  The sighting was beautiful when my family and I were sight seeing. The thing that made me annoyed was that we were walking around an AMAZING museum for about two hours. The museum was wonderful, but I got extremely tired walking around so long. I eventually got hungry, and when we finally came out of the museum. I started yelling at my mom for a hotdog because I was starving, but my mom lied to me my dad was getting me a hotdog. He didn't my dad was just getting a map, so I got mad at my parents for not giving me food for another three hours. Eventually after a few days we started driving to Wisconsin Dells. Fastest two hour car trip of my life, I still can't believe I never got bored during the car trip. We went to an AMAZING resort that had four water parks!!!!  I also started being a brat to my parents and begging them to got to a pottery place in the resort. I begged my parents to do a bunch of things to go the spa, go to the wave pool, pottery, arcade, and more. I only got to go to a few places unfortunately.  I had a great time at Chicago and Wisconsin Dells and I hope to go back there soon.

Thanks,
Mizz Twisted

No comments:

Post a Comment